A new thing I did last night was some stuff that was "accidentally" uploaded online. It had my own photos, some family stuff and other matter that could be tracked. I feel personally that it needed to be taken down, so I deleted that. Also, i unlinked some accounts. The process took some hours but I was able to achieve the following:
1. Delete all my facial photographs from twitpic
2. Locked my VOX to its settings. Also I locked blogspot, wordpress and deleted all location info and facial photos from TUMBLR, flickR and email messenger profiles.
3. The third thing was to create a totally new domain. A blog where a man can make his confessions. There were names I used in past so if i made a blog with any similar name in it, it would be easy enough to be dug out in the first place. A new domain name was created.
4. I would not stop posting my writings here and on my twitter. But with time, an equal weight of matter will exist on new blog hopefully.
5. VLOG is a short form of video log. It would contain videos. For that, a youtube account was also made. It would have all the video stuff posted there. On daily basis!
6. There would be absolutely no restrictions on the posts on new blog. It would be available for all to read.
7. This is my first ever blog. It will continue to grow. Forever. Its glamor will never be shifted to the new one. The new one is just "WHAT I SEE EVERYDAY and SHARED" type of blog.
8. Finally the reason of new blog? A big reason. No grudge. Only one factor. PRIVACY.....